- Biofinity is a high performing silicone hydrogel soft contact lens and is the most innovative material available in soft contact lenses.
- High oxygen performance for whiter, healthier eyes
- Soft and moist lens material for better all day comfort
- Patented round lens edge provides better comfort
- Aspheric front surface delivers sharper, high definition vision
- Softer and higher water content than other silicone hydrogels promotes a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Naturally wettable surface without the need for wetting agents or surface treatments reduces lens deposits
- Convenient monthly replacement schedule
- Approved for up to 6 nights/7 days of continuous wear
- Biofinity Energys is designed for all-day wear and uses a two-fold approach to combat device-induced discomfort.
- Multiple front-surface aspheric curves across the entire optical zone simulate positive power in the center of the lens, which helps reduce strain on eye muscles as a wearer’s gaze repeatedly moves from screen to off-screen and back.
- In addition to this optimized lens design, the company’s Aquaform Technology is said to attract and bind water throughout the lens material. This serves to retain moisture even during times of reduced blinking, which is common with screen use.
- Patients with Astigmatism can now enjoy the unique benefits of CooperVision’s Aquaform Comfort Technology, found in the entire Biofinity family of lenses.Creates a naturally hydrophilic contact lens that retains water, within the lens, which minimizes dehydration and promotes a more enjoyable lens wearing experience.
- Highest oxygen characteristics of any toric lens available for healthy, white eyes and extra long wearing times that many patients experience.
- Softest silicone hydrogel toric material for improved comfort
- Excellent handling lens for ease in insertion and removal
- Light blue visibility tint for ease of use and easy to recognize if lens is inside out.
- “6 o’clock lock” design ensures lens remains stable for virtually no fluctuations in vision
- The #1 doctor prescribed toric lens in a monthly replacement schedule.
- Continuous wear for 6 nights/7 days.
The exclusive Aquaform® Technology in CooperVision
Avaira® contacts ensures that your eyes get plenty of oxygen so they stay healthy. And it delivers a lens that’s very soft, flexible, smooth, and comfortable.
- Two-week replacement schedule
- Silicone hydrogel material + UV blocking*
- Designed to help eyes stay healthy
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
- The Only Two-Week Lenses With PEG
What’s PEG? It’s short for Polyethylene Glycol, of course! More importantly, PEG extends Avaira’s water-loving qualities by tightly binding water throughout the lens. The result is continuous comfort throughout your day and the life of the lens.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Optimized Just for Patients With Astigmatism
If astigmatism causes you to experience blurry or distorted vision when looking at objects near and far, then CooperVision Avaira® toric contacts may be right for you and your eyes.
- Avaira toric contacts feature Optimized Lens Geometry. It’s a multifaceted design that ensures your lenses will be stable, accurate and comfortable.
- Near and far, you’ll enjoy clear vision that fits your unique needs.
- Exceptionally Breathable and Water Loving Avaira toric lenses feature our exclusive Aquaform® Technology and PEG (Polyethylene Glycol). Together they deliver a lens that lets your eyes breathe and stay moist naturally for long-lasting comfort throughout your day and the life of the lens.
- As an added benefit, these lenses also help block harmful UV rays.
Clariti 1-day (sphere)
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti® 1 day lenses are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
- Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
- In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort.
- That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc® technology. The WetLoc® process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
clariti® 1 day toric
The Only Lens of its Kind for Astigmatism. Winner of the Contact Lens Product of the Year at the 2012 Optician Awards, clariti® 1 day toric lets you enjoy all the convenience of a daily disposable and the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel in one lens.
In fact, it’s the only silicone hydrogel, daily disposable contact lens for astigmatism available today.
- Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier lens-wearing experience.
- Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count OnIn addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day toric lenses feature unique WetLoc® technology.
- The WetLoc® process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.