Prior to making your appointment, have you experienced any of the following in the past 2 weeks? If you answer yes to the following questions, please let our staff know.
- Cold and flu symptoms such as fever, chills, night sweats, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, cough, trouble breathing, body aches?
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, loss of sense of taste or smell?
- Traveled outside of the country?
- Were you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you had contact with a person who was diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Please do not enter our office if you experience any of the above symptoms. Call or text 408-502-7636.
- Patients will be given a mask and asked to use hand sanitizer.Temperature will be taken upon entering our office
- If you are picking up your contacts or glasses, please schedule an appointment and text us when you arrive.
Our office is committed to protecting you, our team and our communities from the spread of COVID-19. Click here to learn more about our Snow White Clean Practice Strategy!