Protect your eyes with quality Sunglasses.
Healthy sight is a way of life.
Two pair of glasses in one.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Know what to expect.
With anti-reflective lenses.
Read about our latest tests and equipment.
Your Optometrist in San Jose, CA, and Surrounding Areas — Welcome to River Oaks Family Optometry
Welcome to River Oaks Family Optometry where our optometrist and team cater to your eye care needs. Our practice has served families by offering ortho-k and comprehensive eye care in San Jose, California, and the surrounding areas of Fremont and Milpitas, California, for many years. Dr. Elaine Chung provides several eye care services in order to meet her patients’ needs, including adult and children’s eye exams and hard-to-fit contact lenses, to eye emergencies, treatment of eye diseases, ortho-k and co-management of eye surgery such as LASIK.
Our office has a warm, inviting atmosphere and is complete with state-of-the-art retinal scanning technology including a fundus camera that helps us take a closer look at the health of your eyes. Our friendly, outgoing team works hard to help patients feel comfortable. We are located within Silicon Valley and strive to provide excellent care for all who visit us. To learn more about us and to set up your next visit with Dr. Chung and team, we welcome you to contact us today. We are eager to improve your vision!
Dr. Elaine Chung is a Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry and is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry. She is a member of the California Optometric Association (COA), American Optometric Association (AOA) and is currently the President for the Santa Clara County Optometric Society (SCCOS). She was named SCCOS Young Optometrist of the Year in 2008 and awarded COA Young Optometrist of the Year in 2009. She was also recognized as SCCOS Optometrist of the Year in 2014. Dr. Chung is specifically trained and certified to fit Paragon CRT lenses and is a member of Orthokeratology Academy of America.
Read Our Reviews!
We, at River Oaks Family Optometry, are committed to provide outstanding eye care with exceptional customer service.
- Your vision and eye health is important to us.
- We are dedicated to improve your quality of life.
- We take the time to answer all our patients’ eye care questions and needs.
- We believe in delivering exceptional customer service.
- We welcome open, honest and respectful communications.
- We want to make the process of selecting your new eye wear be fun!
We take pride in taking care of you. Thank you for trusting us for all your eye care needs.
Why choose us?
- We focus on customer service— it’s in our Mission Statement!
- We offer complimentary retinal photos.
- We have the latest technology to treat your eye conditions.
- We listen to your Dry Eye complaints and address them.
- We provide specialty contact lens to treat irregular corneal conditions such as keratoconus or post- Lasik.
- We offer Ortho-K (orthokeralogy) as one form of myopia control.
Great Vision, Advice, Technology and Fit
By staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses and advances in contact lens technology our vision center can provide you with the best vision, advice and fit today—and in the years to come. We take pride in building lasting relationships with our patients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs.